My blog entitled "journey of life", for I thought I was a trveler who has a big mission here in the world to carry on and I was hoping that as I was here traveling, I can accomplish those mission. As my life is going through, these blogwill be my side to details everything that happen to me.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
hardness of life..
At my early stage of life, I am just a little girl who have no idea of how to live and survive. When I enter schooling, I always depend on my parents, I usually asked them what to do. I thought I cant live without them. I never join into a co-curricular activities for I feel so shy that I dont want people to see me. Though how I being dependent on my mother, I try to pursui with my own and I do it as I graduated to my elementary schooling. In my secondary life, I thought this was the harde4st part of my life. This time, I learn not to depend on my mother, here I learn to do things within my own, I learn to make an own decision. Maybe because of so many bad happened. And not like in my early age, this time, I am no longer cry on my mother for I dont want them to be weak about what I feel. I thought I am the voice of the family, I should be strong enough for my family gets weaker. My tragic high school life has ended and now I am on the last stage of schooling. I never thougth I could step up college for many reasons(financially), yet God allows me to experience being a college student on my dream school. Here, I told myself to pursui my goals, I make changes yet I dont know if I can make it. If I thougth high school life is so disguising, this time I dont know what to call for it. There a lot of things that made me stronger. And this time I learn to know myself and to be dependent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment